Energy Performance Certificates

If you are selling or renting your property you must be aware that you need a valid energy performance certificate on that property as a legal requirement. Damian Prior, our estate agency manager is also a qualified domestic energy assessor and he can carry out an EPC for you.  Call now for a quote and to find out more about our EPC service.


epc plan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>